I’ve got a new HOT and TASTY recipe for you from my partner in crime Marina Milenskaya
Mediterranean Stuffed Chicken
2 Chicken Breasts
50 gr Olives
1 Big Tomato
Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
1. Chop up olives, tomato, and mix them well with feta cheese in a bowl.
2. Cut chicken breasts in halves and with a sharp knife cut little pockets.
3. Stuff chicken breasts with feta cheese mix
4. Pre-heat the oven to 356F
5. Place your chicken in a backing dish and cover it with non-fat greek yogurt, add your favorite spices
6. Place your dish in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes